akura: akura

akura

 
Anda pengunjung ke

Free Hit Counter
GADH'S CLOCK
JADUAL SHOLATQ
HOT NEWS BUANGET!
messages
Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x
akura
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb.

Hai.........Hai.......
this is my new blog...... don't forget my address okey??!!! ^_^
I hope u can enjoy if u come to my blog........
and get something special
this is about me:
Name : Gadhang Setyawan
B-day : 8 December 1990
Address : PBI Block Cj/12 Surabaya city, East Java, Java Island, Indonesia
Telp. : Some people know that!!!
Okey..... that is about me.... if u want to know me u must come to SMALVEN! Hiks.....5x
Thank's

Wassalamualaikum Wr. Wb.
posted by gazola@venture @ 5:24 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: gazola@venture
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
GADZUMI
http://www.trippytext.com/ - Trippy Text
Google search
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© akura .Template by Isnaini Dot Com